You can submit a Balance Transfer Request in Home Banking, under Additional Services. Or, you can print a Credit Card Balance Transfer Request form, and return the completed form to: Tower Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 123, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0123. You can also request a balance transfer at a branch, or by calling the Member Service Center at 301-497-7000 or 800-787-8328. You will need to provide the name, address, account number, and the amount to be transferred from each creditor