The best way to start is to get pre-approved for a mortgage loan from Tower and request a pre-approval letter. In some areas, real estate agents require a pre-approval letter before showing a buyer a house or submitting an offer. A Tower pre-approval letter shows your financing has been credit-approved, and strengthens your offer over other bidders. Next, take advantage of Tower's HomeAdvantage® Program, a comprehensive online real estate service. HomeAdvantage can make the process of selling your existing home or finding a new home much smoother. Here's why:
• View maps, schools and demographic information.
• Gain access to the most recent home sale listings.
• Get information on current home sales and get an approximated value on your home.
• Find a list of experienced and approved real estate agents who are ready to represent your best interest and coordinate all the details.
• Earn Cash Rewards of 20% of your agent’s commission, based on the sale price of your home. See tower.mycuhomeadvantage.com for complete details