There are two options to disable push notifications for the Tower mobile app on iOS:
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Notifications.
- Scroll down to and tap the Tower mobile app.
- You can turn off all push notifications for the Tower mobile app here.
Option 2: From Notification Center or Notification on Lock Screen
- Swipe left over the push notification from the lock screen or notification center.
- Tap Manage, then select from these options:
- Deliver Quietly: These notifications appear in the Notification Center, but don't show up on the Lock screen, play sounds, or show a banner or badge icon.
- Turn Off: This turns off all notifications for a specific app. To turn this back on, go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and tap Allow Notifications