There are two options to disable push notifications for the Tower mobile app on Android:
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under "Recently sent," see apps that recently sent you notifications.
- You can turn off all push notifications for the Tower mobile app here.
- If you don’t see the Tower app, tap "See all from last 7 days".
If you don't see "Recently sent," you're using an older Android version. Instead, tap App notifications and tap an app. You can turn notifications, notification dots, and notification categories on or off.
Option 2: On a notification
- After you swipe down from the top of your screen, drag the notification slightly right or left, and then tap Settings.
- From a notification dot, touch and hold the app, and then tap Info