You should contact your local Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) to find out what forms are necessary to transfer ownership of the vehicle in question. You should also complete the necessary forms to place Tower Federal Credit Union as lien holder. For private sales or lease buyouts, MVA documents must list Tower as lien holder as follows: Tower Federal Credit Union, PO Box 660426, Sacramento, CA 95866-0426